Koodo Community

Community

please i want to confirm my paiement for line back

no answer in phone service

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello, Can you explain your situation? Your line got cut and you want to pay so you can have service back?
Robert wrote:

Hello, Can you explain your situation? Your line got cut and you want to pay so you can have s...

yes

Robert wrote:

Hello, Can you explain your situation? Your line got cut and you want to pay so you can have s...

but i dont have credit i made the paiement by online banking
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Then it will take 2-5 business days if I recall correctly. Also, did you pay the reconnection fee?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

You will need to contact Koodo to get reconnected.  Plus the $35 reconnection fee Robert mentioned above
Robert wrote:

I PAID THE AMOUNT THEY SAID THEY NEVER ANSER THE PHONE

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

When did you pay your invoice?

On self serve, what does your detailed pdf invoice say?
Robert wrote:

today
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

If you have been disconnected, you will still need to contact Koodo to get connected.  paying your bill doesnt just reconnect your line automatically