Koodo Community

Community

Solved

please help .. so confused .

i am a new customer and i got my first e-bill , but i cant seem to find where my account number is ? can someone help me .. i have only been receiving texts too not emails for my bill telling me how much it is.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Log onto self serve on your computer Click on Billing and your account number is in the Account Details or you can download your PDF ebill and your account number is on the top left. And you can Click on Change Billing Type/Notification to add email as your billing notification
yes but how can i log on too self serve if i dont have my account number to register myself ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jocelyn Michelle LeBlanc wrote:

yes but how can i log on too self serve if i dont have my account number to register myself ?

Ah gotcha. When you signed up with Koodo there should have been a service agreement you signed. Your account number should be on that paper. If you dont have that paper then you will have to call Koodo (*611 on your Koodo cell - it's a free call)
Userlevel 1
Jocelyn Michelle LeBlanc wrote:

To go off what Dennis said, if you still have the service agreement, it is on the first page on the top left hand corner. Youll find your account number.