Koodo Community
Question

Plan change

I just changed my plan online to a plan that said $20 per month including call display. On my koodo plan page it says my plan is $25 dollars plus an add on of $6 for call display. Does it take more time for the site to change or did i miss something? Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Cindy, I believe that it takes a while for the website to reflect your new plan (until the new billing cycle even, unless I'm mistaken). But if you need confirmation, you could call Koodo (*611) and ask if your plan change went through all right! 🙂
They say the change is instantly regarding usage of your new plan, however it takes a bit like Sophia stated until it appears on your self serve page. You have nothing to worry about if your positive of the plan selected but you could always confirm with koodo themselves with an email or *611 from your cell.
Userlevel 6
They say the change is instantly regarding usage of your new plan, however it takes a bit like So...They no longer have a $20 plan. They seemed to have dropped that when they brought in these new plans.
Userlevel 1
They say the change is instantly regarding usage of your new plan, however it takes a bit like So...Koodo does have 1 $20 rate plan but it's used by their loyalty & retention department.