Koodo Community

Community

Solved

payments error v visa


why due my payments with visa card i'll face an error regarding they can not proceed my transaction please call****** !!!! and now my line is out of network !!!!

13 replies

Calling Koodo seems like a fantastic idea. *611 Option 5. They'll have your answer. You won't get it here cause we can't see your account.
are you trying to paid with a prepaid visa or a debit card because koodo only accpets credit card payments you account might be dissconecte de to non payment or reach the limit of 200 dollars
rafa zamora wrote:

are you trying to paid with a prepaid visa or a debit card because koodo only accpets credit c...

whats the different bw non payment and limit of 200 $? if i dont pay for 2 month and i used only 150 $ , do they dc my network ?
rafa zamora wrote:

are you trying to paid with a prepaid visa or a debit card because koodo only accpets credit c...

Limit of $200 = your account balance has reached and exceeded $200. This is a combination of what is currently on the bill and unbilled charges. Non-payment = payment has not been received on the account in some time. Both types have a reconnection fee of $35. I also find it hard to believe that you say Koodo doesn't know whats going on. It sounds like you don't want to believe what is going on and are deciding to either make stuff up. Pay your bill and things will be fine. There are multiple ways of paying. Try a bank.
rafa zamora wrote:

are you trying to paid with a prepaid visa or a debit card because koodo only accpets credit c...

i said they even dont know whats happening , cuz when i explained my prob , i told them 100 times that its my first time i want to pay for koodo ! and the information i have entered for my visa card is not matched !!! as our friend explained in below ! after i get 35$ rec fee for next bill they just solve it by rechecking the information !
rafa zamora wrote:

are you trying to paid with a prepaid visa or a debit card because koodo only accpets credit c...

The name and billing address on the credit card has to match(between Koodo and your CC company). If it doesn't then the card won't process. As I said, you can pay through the bank. Besides, coming here and complaining won't solve your issue. We can't see your account.
rafa zamora wrote:

are you trying to paid with a prepaid visa or a debit card because koodo only accpets credit c...

i got it alexi , tq . i hv already paid by bank ,
rafa zamora wrote:

are you trying to paid with a prepaid visa or a debit card because koodo only accpets credit c...

I had the same problem.  When I signed up for Koodo, I told the guy that I did NOT want Data but I was charged for it as well as "air time" whatever that is.  

Also I set up when I got the Koodo account that monthly payments would come off my Visa card so now I have later payment charges on top of the Data and air time.

[b]VERY FRUSTRATING!!!  As mentioned before, I will phone *611 but it appears to be an ongoing problem from at least 3 years ago
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Is this the first time you are trying to pay with CC? The info on your credit Card must match the information Koodo has on your account, at least the Last name and Billing address... If you still have the problem you can call Customer Service and your Credit Card could be registered into the system...
Camilo_A wrote:

Is this the first time you are trying to pay with CC? The info on your credit Card must match the...

i have explain the exact prob for them !!!! they DID NOT EVEN WHATS GOING ON !!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does your credit card work elsewhere?
Dennis wrote:

Does your credit card work elsewhere?

yeap for sure
Userlevel 7
Okay. 1. Did you call Koodo or log into Self-Serve to find out what the outstanding charges are to clear your account? 2. You say you made a bank payment? Those can take a few business days to process. If you absolutely need your phone services activated again, get the confirmation # from your bank and give it to Koodo to see if they'll reinstate it.

Reply