Koodo Community
Solved

payment process denied

• 30 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Just purchased a koodo plan. But the online process won't accept my bill payment which is due tomorrow.

I've tried both the app and the browser.  Even tried clearing cache on my browser.

Been trying for the past 2 weeks. No legit customer service phone number! Whay the heck?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 31 January 2021, 00:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just purchased a koodo plan. But the online process won't accept my bill payment which is due tomorrow.

I've tried both the app and the browser.  Even tried clearing cache on my browser.

Been trying for the past 2 weeks. No legit customer service phone number! Whay the heck?

What is the method of payment you are using? If you can’t pay by credit card or Visa Debit, try to use online or telephone banking instead. Make sure to add Koodo Mobile as the payee and enter your account number. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/how-pay-your-bill

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

As you are a new customer, there are some restrictions on the credit card payment via self-serve. I believe you must use a credit card with your name and the address should be the same as your Koodo account.

If you are using credit card to pay, you could dial 611 from your Koodo handset and choose the option to pay with your credit card. They don’t have restriction for that payment method.