Koodo Community
Solved

Payment problem

I can not pay my bill and now I charged for late. I called koodo more than 10 times and even I went to west edmonton mall and talk to some of your agent, he did not help me. why there is no customer service that I can ask my question. Why?????
icon

Best answer by Ranjan Koodo 6 February 2019, 18:44

Hi @Aminoo - when you attempted to call, we would have sent you a message to use Koodo Assist to get the answers to your questions. The chat would have provided you with options for all the different ways you can pay your bill. It actually does a great job of answering these type of questions, and if you still had trouble/issues, we can connect you with a rep by scheduling a callback. We've actually simplified our support structure to make it easier for customers.

You mentioned you tried to pay via credit card, but I'm not seeing any attempts on your account. Did you try paying through your Self Serve account? Did you get an error message?

As the folks mentioned above, you can pay your bill via Self Serve (online), through your bank (you'll need your Koodo account number), or over the phone by dialing #227. Hope this helps.

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How did you try to pay ? Credit card didn't get through via self serve? Did you try calling 611?What was error message?
Dud you try pay by online banking ?
Aminoo wrote:

I can not pay my bill and now I charged for late. I called koodo more than 10 times and even I went to west edmonton mall and talk to some of your agent, he did not help me. why there is no customer service that I can ask my question. Why?????

If you have to contact them you can request a callback from the digital assistant.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You could have paid at the WEM koodo kiosk with credit card

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/how-pay-your-bill
Mayumi wrote:

How did you try to pay ? Credit card didn't get through via self serve? Did you try calling 611?What was error message?

I tried with credit card. Yes I call 611 but no one answer me.
Mats wrote:

Aminoo wrote:

If you have to contact them you can request a callback from the digital assistant.

it's the response that I got. I can get you a callback from a rep, but keep in mind that there may be a $10 service fee for changes requested through a rep.
Dennis wrote:

You could have paid at the WEM koodo kiosk with credit card

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/how-pay-your-bill

he did not tell me that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Aminoo wrote:

Mayumi wrote:

When you call 611 dont you get a list of menu options? I think pressing 3 is credit card payments. DId you try to do this?

And I re-emphasize that you should be able to pay by credit card at the Koodo kiosk at WEM
Dennis wrote:

Aminoo wrote:

Mayumi wrote:

When you call 611 dont you get a list of menu options? I think pressing 3 is credit card payments. DId you try to do this?

And I re-emphasize that you should be able to pay by credit card at the Koodo kiosk at WEM

I am new customer and I did not know that I can pay by Koodo kiosk. I asked somone there he did not mention that. My place is too far from WEM.
I will call again 611. But the important question is that why there is no customer service???
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi @Aminoo - when you attempted to call, we would have sent you a message to use Koodo Assist to get the answers to your questions. The chat would have provided you with options for all the different ways you can pay your bill. It actually does a great job of answering these type of questions, and if you still had trouble/issues, we can connect you with a rep by scheduling a callback. We've actually simplified our support structure to make it easier for customers.

You mentioned you tried to pay via credit card, but I'm not seeing any attempts on your account. Did you try paying through your Self Serve account? Did you get an error message?

As the folks mentioned above, you can pay your bill via Self Serve (online), through your bank (you'll need your Koodo account number), or over the phone by dialing #227. Hope this helps.
Aminoo wrote:

Mats wrote:

Aminoo wrote:

it's the response that I got. I can get you a callback from a rep, but keep in mind that there may be a $10 service fee for changes requested through a rep.

Just so you know they only charge you $10 when you get them to do something for you when you could've done it yourself online. In your case they would not have charged you since you were just having problems. Another way to contact them is by sending them a message through Facebook/Twitter.