Koodo Community
Solved

Payment made - please re-activate my phone

• 9 October 2012
  • 1 reply

Hello. I forgot to pay my bill and just had my service suspended today. Have just sent a payment of $100.00 via my on-line banking through Scotia Bank. Please reactivate my phone asap
icon

Best answer by MykeC 10 October 2012, 00:34

Hey Gord; We are unable to access accounts on Get Satisfaction. I recommend that you contact our Customer Care team (*611 Option 4) or (1-866-995-6636 from a landline) to report the payment to them. As long as that amount covers the past due balance, your service should be reconnected. Keep in mind there is a $30 reconnection fee for an account being suspended due to non-payment or being over on the $200 Spending Limit. Koodo is open until 9 pm your time zone. Enjoy the rest of your evening 🙂.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Hey Gord; We are unable to access accounts on Get Satisfaction. I recommend that you contact our Customer Care team (*611 Option 4) or (1-866-995-6636 from a landline) to report the payment to them. As long as that amount covers the past due balance, your service should be reconnected. Keep in mind there is a $30 reconnection fee for an account being suspended due to non-payment or being over on the $200 Spending Limit. Koodo is open until 9 pm your time zone. Enjoy the rest of your evening 🙂.