Koodo Community
Solved

Payment error; Koodo will not allow me to pay my bill

• 19 February 2021
  • 4 replies

I have attempted to pay my bill multiple times for the past few days. Each time there is an error on Koodo's end, but not in my bank account. I now have 4 repeat payments stuck in processing. 

I need this fixed asap: not only so I can make the payment on time, but also so that I can ensure I am not charged 4x what I am supposed to pay.

icon

Best answer by Dinh 19 February 2021, 21:39

I would just call the bank and ask them to make an inquiry about the “processing payments”, those could be temporary holding charge (it should be clear after few days if that was the case).

Regarding Koodo payment, are you a prepaid or postpaid customer?  If there was an issue with online payment, you could always dial 611 from your Koodo handset and use the option there to pay.

Anyway,if you still need to check the payment with Koodo, you need a rep to assist. I would suggest you chat with a rep via facebook messaginghttps://www.facebook.com/Koodo (or Twitter). and ask him/her to look into the issue.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

I would just call the bank and ask them to make an inquiry about the “processing payments”, those could be temporary holding charge (it should be clear after few days if that was the case).

Regarding Koodo payment, are you a prepaid or postpaid customer?  If there was an issue with online payment, you could always dial 611 from your Koodo handset and use the option there to pay.

Anyway,if you still need to check the payment with Koodo, you need a rep to assist. I would suggest you chat with a rep via facebook messaginghttps://www.facebook.com/Koodo (or Twitter). and ask him/her to look into the issue.

I am a post-paid customer. I will check with the bank and a rep. 

Thank you for your help! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How did you pay them? was it paid by directly credit card payment with koodo self-serve or by online banking?

When you mentioned “4 repeat payments stuck in processing”, was that information displayed in self-serve or your bank?

I paid through self-serve. I have never had this issue before. The stuck payments are reflected in my bank account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How did you pay them? was it paid by directly credit card payment with koodo self-serve or by online banking?

When you mentioned “4 repeat payments stuck in processing”, was that information displayed in self-serve or your bank?