Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Payment due date

I am a new koodo customer and I'd like to know when my payment is due by. Thanks.

8 replies

Userlevel 4
We won't be able to tell you that information here. You would need to call Koodo to get that information. 1-866-995-6636 from a landline OR *611 from your Koodo cell phone.
Userlevel 6
Hello Lynn, Thank you for visiting the community. Unfortunately, we do not have any access to that information in here. The best way to see when your payment is due is by logging in to your self serve account and everything you need to know should be there. You can even download your e.statement.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

Hello Lynn, Thank you for visiting the community. Unfortunately, we do not have any access to ...

lol... right timing Erwin
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi Lynn... This information is also available in your Self Service account... It is important that you check your account often...! It is available for you 24/7...
Userlevel 4
Fiddlesticks! I always forget to mention Self Serve....Thanks, you two 😛
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Fiddlesticks! I always forget to mention Self Serve....Thanks, you two :P

NP... Calling Customer Service should be the last option, Almost everything is possible on the Self Serve account... For the rest we have all the genius from the Community... 😉
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Well, sorry. I just like talking to people hahaha
Userlevel 1
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Self Serve and your answers on this community to posters questions will help them to find quick answers and save their valuable time. you're awesome guys.. all of you! K.....s