Koodo Community
Question

Payment

• 13 October 2021
  • 13 replies

I've already made my first payment on September 27, but I received the email that it's overdue. I used RBC banking to make a payment and it shows me withdrawal to KOODO.  What should I do for this situation?

Thanks

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It might take some time for the payment to be processed. That would explain why the email was sent to you, even though if you paid.

It's already been a few weeks since I paid, but I don't understand that the payment hasn't been updated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you login to self serve and go to Billing >  account history?    It will show you when they received your payment.  Does it matched with your RBC Bank info?

Also when is your billing date?  

And, does the email actually says your payment is overdue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's already been a few weeks since I paid, but I don't understand that the payment hasn't been updated.

Payment via online banking can take 3-5 business days to process.

Can you login to self serve and go to Billing >  account history?    It will show you when they received your payment.  Does it matched with your RBC Bank info?

Also when is your billing date?  

And, does the email actually says your payment is overdue?

I got invoice mail on September 11, so I've made a payment on September 24. And my $62.79 had been withdrawal on September 27 which is after three days. Also, my bank payment details show me the status is "paid". However, the account history of koodo does not show me any changes. The overdue email tells me that I need to pay $110.66 which are payments for September and October.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I got invoice mail on September 11, so I've made a payment on September 24. And my $62.79 had been withdrawal on September 27 which is after three days. Also, my bank payment details show me the status is "paid". However, the account history of koodo does not show me any changes. The overdue email tells me that I need to pay $110.66 which are payments for September and October.

Did you choose the payee named "Koodo Mobile" and can you verify that you entered the right account number?

Yes i did.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

And your account history doesn't show your payment...?

It should be updated by now and it should be looks like this

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you enter the correct account number? 

Did you enter the correct account number? 

I think I wrote wrong account number… I saw confirmation # on my payment bill from the RBC, can they check this # to confirm my payment?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

an they check this # to confirm my payment?

Best way is to set up a call back and talk to a rep.

Or send them a PM through FB or Twitter and ask them if they can check where the payment went.  Let them know your correct account # and account# you paid into once they replied to you on PM

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can compare the account number in your self serve pdf ebill with the account number you setup as payee on your online banking. Do they match? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think I wrote wrong account number… I saw confirmation # on my payment bill from the RBC, can they check this # to confirm my payment?

To add on to what Mayumi said, you should show your proof of payment to the Koodo rep on either social media platform and let them know that you have paid to avoid incurring any late fees for the mistake.