Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Paying without credit card

As I only have international credit card... Is there anyway I can pay for my monthly fee without creditcard or preauthorization? Like paying in cash? I'm so urgent....

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can go to your bank and pay in person or set up online banking through your bank and pay that way, all you need is your Koodo customer account # which can be found at the top of your bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also If you have an international credit card, you can try to register it on their system. Call Koodo customer service at 1-866-995-6636 or *611 from your Koodo phone and ask them if your international credit card can be add to their system. http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/paying_bill_at_koodo_kiosk_with_international_credit_card
Userlevel 6
In addition to the above you can also purchase prepaid.gift visa or mastercard.gift cards at a variety of stores (grocery, gas stations, shoppers drug mart) and then you can use those to pay your bill with.
Userlevel 3
Chris Petersens wrote:

In addition to the above you can also purchase prepaid.gift visa or mastercard.gift cards at...

I assumed we didn't take prepaid credit cards?If so, which ones will work?
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

In addition to the above you can also purchase prepaid.gift visa or mastercard.gift cards at...

Hi there, prepaid credit cards can work but often need to be verified first. Same as with international cards, we can't guarantee it will be accepted. Thank you!
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

Verification? I just paid my bill with a pre-paid visa card without any probles at a koodo store. No verification is needed since their is no name on the card. As long as it comes back "approved", you sign like any other card and you are goof to go. The rep at the store did say that Vanila brand Mastercards don't work other than that he has taken a few.