Koodo Community
Solved

Paying off more of my tab bill per month

• 15 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello!

Currently, I am paying $30 extra for my tab balance. However, I would like to pay $60 a month for my tab balance to pay it off in a shorter period. Is there anyway I can have koodo charge me more of the tab balance per month? Is there any option for this?

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 15 January 2021, 17:23

No, they don’t. You need to pay it off or keep your tab fee as is for 24months.

There were similar question in a past, and people suggested to set up some bank account to put money there till you save up to pay the tab off all at once.  Or you  pay extra than bill amount each month to carry and build credit on your account ...etc 

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, there isn't. You can pay it off in 24 monthly installments or all at once. Nothing in between.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There were similar question in a past, and people suggested to set up some bank account to put money there till you save up to pay the tab off all at once.  Or you  pay extra than bill amount each month to carry and build credit on your account ...etc 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo has a limit on what you can carry over as credit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo has a limit on what you can carry over as credit.

I think the limit on overpayment only applies to credit card payments, not online banking payments. At least that's how it used to be.