Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Paying bill without credit card

9 replies

you just take your account number from ur bill and go to any bank or online banking and add them and pay thru the bank

couldn't i just do that at walmart? With cash?
Userlevel 1
Jade Stahl wrote:

couldn't i just do that at walmart? With cash?

No. Retail locations such as wal-mart will not accept any payment on a Koodo account. They only sell the products. Koodo stores will not accept any payments unless it is credit card. The quickest options you would have would be to pay by online banking manually each month or set up preauthorized banking. Bank payments can take 3 - 5 business days if done manually. Preauthorized will make sure the payment is received on time. You could use western union or a place like that but they usually charge for their service.
You can't pay your bill with cash, it has to be either credit card or bank transfer. I thought it was silly, but it is a lot easier. Setting up online banking takes 5 minutes and you just transfer it over every month when you need to.
You can't pay your bill with cash, it has to be either credit card or bank transfer. I thought it was silly, but it is a lot easier. Setting up online banking takes 5 minutes and you just transfer it over every month when you need to.
You do it using Direct Deposit, you take one from your bank and give it to the store and they will take care of the rest
Issa Barmawi wrote:

You do it using Direct Deposit, you take one from your bank and give it to the store and they wil...

There's no need to go to the store. Get the account number then go to the bank.
Userlevel 5
Hey Jade 🙂 The video on this link: http://koo.do/Joixyw will show you the payment methods accepted. Hope this helps!
i just got my older brother to sign me up he has a credit card, and i went online and set up pre auth payments to my bank account.. its reallly easy