Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Paying Bill when account deactivated and out of country

I have two questions: Q1. I closed my Koodo connection temporarily on 4th June 2014 and the agent told me that I would be charged for only 5 or 6 days from my last payed bill which was 26th May 2014, but now I see a bill of 29$. Can anybody help me with this issue? Q2. How can I pay my bill after deactivation since I cannot access my Koodo account now?

5 replies

Userlevel 1
If you owed any tab left on your phone that would be added too to the last bill. You can't access it? Have you tried? Usually they give a couple of after you cancel so these things don't happen. What error message are you getting?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RoryC is right. You can still access to self serve a few month after you canceled. And what do you mean " I closed my Koodo connection temporarily"? Did you put your account on seasonal hold?
@RoryC: I get the following error message when trying to access my koodo selve serve app on my mobile: "ERROR:Either your account is cancelled or you have a corporate account not currently supported by this app." @Mayumi: No! its not on seasonal hold since they were charging me 15$/month for that so instead I asked them if they can close my connection and re-open it when I am back in canada after 2 months, they told me that I can re-open within 90 days. So I opted for it! And now I can not login to my koodo account to pay the bill....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh, I see. In that case you should call in then they will help you to re-open your account. You still should be able to access self serve tho( not Koodo app). 1-866-995-6636 and keep pressing 0 to get a rep.
Mayumi wrote:

Oh, I see. In that case you should call in then they will help you to re-open your account. Y...

Thanks a lot for your help