Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Payed My Bill

I paid my bill, but on my account it says that I still need to pay. Not sure whats going on.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How did you pay? If it's per bank, it will take a few days for it to show in self service.
I paid through online banking. My bill is due this Tuesday, will Koodo receive the payment by then?
Anum Choudhry wrote:

I paid through online banking. My bill is due this Tuesday, will Koodo receive the payment by then?

help me ^^^^
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Anum Choudhry wrote:

Depends on when you made the online payment through you bank. It can take several business days to process payment. If you made the payment today, Koodo may or may not receive it by Tuesday. It depends on how quickly your bank processes the payment.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Anum Choudhry wrote:

If I recall, you can dial #227 to report a payment.

Having issues aswell. Was about to pay my bill online and it just keeps looping me back to filling in ur credit card number and info step as I'm positive all my info is correct.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
CY26 . wrote:

Having issues aswell. Was about to pay my bill online and it just keeps looping me back to fillin...

Have you tried the application? It seems like it's working
CY26 . wrote:

Having issues aswell. Was about to pay my bill online and it just keeps looping me back to fillin...

It doesnt work either,my payment is processed but i did not receive the confirmation