Koodo Community

Community

Solved

payed bill... phone not working

Hello, I have been with koodo since 2008. I have had very few issues. I pay my bill on time and whe I can't I was told you guys would simply turn off my service and I can pay it when I have the funds. I am a student replying on student loans and this summer I couldn't pay my September bill. So I wanted until now to pay. As long as koodo knows that I am still willing to stay with them... Apparently they have been calling my parents house and haven't emailed me or let me know what was going on. I access my self serve online and I payed my bill there until mid December yet I can't see any of my information... It's been 24 hours almost since I payed my bill... Despite it being usually high. I guessed there was an activation fee.... But I still have no service. I don't have a phone to contact koodo but I want to let them know I payed my bill to activate my account.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
If you paid through online banking it takes 3-5 business days for Koodo to receive the payment. Also, if you need to reach someone at Koodo and don't have a phone, I suggest emailing them: http://koodomobile.com/en/on/contact.shtml They reply within 1 business day usually This is a public community for general questions and not account specific problems
Badge +4
Since you can't call them directly from your cellphone, your next option is to call from a landline or a friends phone and discuss the issue with the Billing department. You can reach Customer Service toll free at 1-866-995-6636 Hours of Operation: Monday − Friday: 10 am - 9 pm Saturday: 9 am - 7 pm Sunday: 9 am - 7 pm
Issue resolved.