Koodo Community

Community

Pay for the billing

I didn't pay for 3 months so, I can't use my phone. now, I have paid off all my loan. How can I use? or  When I use the phone?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you pay the reconnection fee as well, Stella? And how did you pay? It might take a while for Koodo to process the payment, once they do, you'll be reconnected.
I paid just billing for all amount (303.70) and I transferred $303.70 to the Koodo account for
30minutes ago. Ok, I will wait ! thanks a lot!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stella wrote:

I paid just billing for all amount (303.70) and I transferred $303.70 to the Koodo account f...

Great 🙂 Did you use your bank direct transfer, or a credit card? If you paid by credit card processing is near instant, but by bank it could take a few business days. Does self service indicate you still have that amount owing?

Either way I'm sure you will be up and running soon again 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stella wrote:

I paid just billing for all amount (303.70) and I transferred $303.70 to the Koodo account f...

If this was a bank transfer, it may take 3 - 5 days to complete. If it was paid by credit card, it should be much faster.

As Sophia states, there may also be a reconnection ee to be paid before the re-connection occurs.
Stella wrote:

Oh, I didn't know that!! I used my credit card, I only way is just waiting. lol  Thanks for being my problem this time, Sophia and David 🙂