Koodo Community

Community

Paper bill charge free for senior citizens.

It would be good a good idea to exonerate senior citizens from paying the $2.00 paper billing fee.

50 replies

Userlevel 7
I definitely agree with this idea! It's very hard for seniors who aren't already tech-savy to use a computer and especially for those who may not have any kids to help them.
Userlevel 1
If this was a thing, I'd be pretty impressed. You have my vote for this idea!
Userlevel 1
Mo D. wrote:

Plus my Vote!, Plus same request for Veterans on this post http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/long_distance_charge_texting_and_calling
Userlevel 4
Ahmad wrote:

I definitely agree with this idea! It's very hard for seniors who aren't already tech-savy to use...

Off topic for a sec. I notice you have a blue trophy symbol under your avatar. What's that about?
Userlevel 5
Ahmad wrote:

I definitely agree with this idea! It's very hard for seniors who aren't already tech-savy to use...

Before the badgerville game came into effect, helpful posters were labeled "Champs" with a blue boarder similar to the badgerville ones and the trophy was part of that.
Mo D. wrote:

thank u so much 😃
Userlevel 4
What they said +1
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Great Idea!
Userlevel 6
Hello Eduardo, Thats a great idea. Koodo has launched the extra fee for paper bill to be environmentally friendly. I think it would be great for seniors who purchase the LG flip phone. However, if they buy a smartphone, usually at a kiosk, the self serve app is set up for them. But there should still be an option for reps to be able to give the $2 discount for the paper bill if an elderly customer is more comfortable having one.
Dennis wrote:

Great Idea!

thanks 🙂
Erwin wrote:

Hello Eduardo, Thats a great idea. Koodo has launched the extra fee for paper bill to be envir...

Hey thanks, hopefully this idea can be approved or at least reviewed by Koodo 😃
Hopefully we can make this happen, I ve heard that Koodo reviews this type of feedback and that way we can give the chance to our senior citizens to have the right to receive a paper bill free of charge 🙂 they deserve that and more 😃!
Userlevel 4
65 years of age minimum?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

65 years of age minimum?

My father is over 70 and he still doesn't admit he is a senior citizen 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

65 years of age minimum?

Where as my mom is 59 and wants all the senior discounts 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

65 years of age minimum?

"Senior" is subjective indeed... somehow, miraculously, from the day I could walk it's always been exactly 10 years older than myself!
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

65 years of age minimum?

I feel like a senior most days. At least once a month. Since the charge is ONLY once a month, can I get the $2 fee waived? 😛
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

65 years of age minimum?

I am stuck at age 21 - makes life so much easier
Userlevel 1
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

65 years of age minimum?

at my local pharmacy, Senior means 55 and more 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They have a limited income so this would be a great idea! +10
Mayumi wrote:

They have a limited income so this would be a great idea! +10

:) thanks for supporting the idea 😃
Userlevel 7
I was actually going to suggest this idea at some point but it looks like someone already did. I definitely agree! Actually, I get some non-senior clients that still like getting a paper bill. I understand why the carriers charge a fee for this (imagine if all 9 million or so of Rogers' customers get a paper bill, think of the trees!!) but some of my customers don't even own a computer so how is that fair?
Userlevel 4
Jonathan I wrote:

I was actually going to suggest this idea at some point but it looks like someone already did. I ...

I guess there could be some sort of procedure involved not to be discriminating to avoid any disputes for those that aren't "seniors." It would only make sense
Jonathan I wrote:

I was actually going to suggest this idea at some point but it looks like someone already did. I ...

Majority before minority. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Spock is that you?