Koodo Community

Paid my bill, ni service

• 14 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Koodo does not care. I've been out of work due to covid and missed my bill. As soon as I received my employment insurance I paid to have my service reinstated (I missed 2 months of service payments). I logged into self serve only to see my balance had ballooned to $290 (for 2 months). I reluctantly paid the bill but am still yet to have my service restored. I can't help but think about how every person and corporation jumped on to the idea that we are all in this together, yet koodo is using the covid pandemic as an opportunity to gouge its most struggling customers. I pray for the day an American carrier opens up shop in canada and puts these predators out of business.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Assuming your line was only suspended for non payment and not cancelled, service will be restored as soon as payment is received by Koodo. The time required for this can vary, credit card payments will reach them almost instantaneously, while online banking payments will take 3-5 business days to arrive.

If the line has actually been cancelled, you will need to contact koodo directlyto resume service.  You can setup a callback to any active phone number at koodo.com/chat, or you can reach them via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I believe #227 still works too to directly report your payment. If they can confirm that they received it, they'll probably be able to reinstate your line of the spot.