Koodo Community
Solved

Overpayment

I’ve over paid one account. I’m wondering if I’m able to apply the overpayment to my other Koodo account?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 9 June 2021, 15:37

I’ve over paid one account. I’m wondering if I’m able to apply the overpayment to my other Koodo account?

Are you referring to a postpaid account? Generally speaking, the overpayment will be credited to your account on your next bill. I am not sure if it can be applied to another account.

You will need to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to speak to a rep about it. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you referring to a postpaid account? Generally speaking, the overpayment will be credited to your account on your next bill. I am not sure if it can be applied to another account.

You will need to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to speak to a rep about it. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi there. If the second account is still under your name we’ll be able to move the funds. You need to get in touch with our payment team by booking a call, as MilkyWay mentioned.