Koodo Community
Solved

Overcharged on bill

• 8 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Hello, 

My bill had an added $6.00 for long distance charges, but the number in question is within Canada and was called many times without additional charge. My plan has always included unlimited Canada-wide calling, so this charge is unexpected. I’ve had no luck with the online assistant. Any ideas who to reach out to to refute this charge?

Many thanks!

icon

Best answer by Dennis 9 April 2020, 00:35

Look more closely at your detailed pdf ebill.  Are you sure it is not just overage on regular talk minutes?

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you change your plan recently?  They seems having this system glitch when people change their plan. 
Contact them through FB and you can dispute your bill.

It may  takes long time to get respodue to current pandemic situation, but they will help you.

Thanks so much! That’s what I’ll do! 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Look more closely at your detailed pdf ebill.  Are you sure it is not just overage on regular talk minutes?

I want to speak with someone directly is there a phone # to call.  Billed over $20. on last 2 months and I have no overage.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I want to speak with someone directly is there a phone # to call.  Billed over $20. on last 2 months and I have no overage.

Did you check your Ebill? 

What was the charges for?

And please start your own post with this link?

https://community.koodomobile.com/topic/new

Thanks for your feedback.  I ended up getting a “call back” from a Koodo rep.  Turns out that when I bought the phones a year ago, they gave us a $10. credit on each phone for 12 months.  (I was not aware).  They put me through to the “Loyalty” department but I was disconnected so i have to start the process all over again.  Thanks again  MarshallK