Koodo Community
Question

Overcharged bill

• 29 April 2020
  • 8 replies

Hi. I have tired to call koodo support several times and cannot get a hold of anyone due to Covid19. I have tried the online chat and just went in circles asking the same question. I have 2 phone numbers on my account - one with Canada wide calling. I have been overcharged for calls I have made and incoming calls from the Toronto area. Please help me resolve this issue before making my payment. Thank you.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can also connect through Private Message on Facebook, or DM on Twitter.

If you pay your bill, and the issue is subsequently resolved, you will be refunded the overage.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

didn’t you go over your minutes?

I don’t have a facebook or twitter account, and I have unlimited talking minutes. Any other suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you double check those charges were on the account with unlimited minutes?

I suggest that you create a blank Twitter account in order to speak to a rep to get it reversed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you check your PDF E-bill too?

Did you recently change your plan to unlimited minutes plan?

Yes, it was an incoming call from Toronto and I have unlimited calling minutes.  I think I will have to create a blank account just to get to them. No plans have been changed. I inspected my e-bill to see where the charges came from.

Thanks everyone.

Jerzy - How did you end up getting help? I’ve had the same thing happen - charged a long-distance rate for a call to Toronto, even though I have unlimited Canada-wide calling. I’m confused and don’t know what to do about it. (I don’t have FB or twitter either.)  Argh!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Jerzy - How did you end up getting help? I’ve had the same thing happen - charged a long-distance rate for a call to Toronto, even though I have unlimited Canada-wide calling. I’m confused and don’t know what to do about it. (I don’t have FB or twitter either.)  Argh!

Can you create your own post?  Every situation is different.  We need to know : What plan do you have?  Did you change your plan recently?

https://community.koodomobile.com/topic/new