Koodo Community

overcharged

• 13 April 2021
  • 7 replies

This is the 2nd time now that I’ve had 3 tab payments loaded onto one bill. Anyone else deal with this issue? 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When was the last time this happened? 

Did you many any changes to your number, tab payment, upgrade , etc

Hi Dennis, 

My last billing cycle is when this happened. I made no changes at all whatsoever. This has been 2 incidents in a row. Makes zero sense to me personally. One cycle = one tab payment. Last time it was 3. This time 4. I am quite annoyed. The new phone was purchased in February. And the tab payments have been off ever since. And I was told it was fixed last billing cycle. Apparently it wasn’t. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag this to a rep for you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's weird glitch...  There were 3tab charges on last month bill and 4 tab charges on this month bill?

Isn't it charge and credit?   Can you post a screenshot where the 4 tab charges is showing on your ebill? ( Without personal info)

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

This is the 2nd time now that I’ve had 3 tab payments loaded onto one bill. Anyone else deal with this issue? 

Hi! We’ve reviewed the account and invoice and corrected the three charges, the new amount due can be checked in Koodo self-serve koodomobile.com/selfserve. We’ll reach out to a support team to find out more about this billing situation, to make sure this won't happen again and come back with an update. Thank you. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Renn Upon checking with the support team, this should not happen again on May bill. 

Thank you Sylvia!