Koodo Community

Community

Solved

overage

Userlevel 2
My plan has "7pm Evenings & Weekends" . How is "20:43" a chargeable time?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Were you actually charged money for the call? Do you have a Canada-wide plan and was it a long distance phone call?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Was it an international call to somewhere outside Canada?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does it say 20:43 on your ebill? If it isn't a long distance call as asked by the above, give koodo a call and I am sure they will credit you any error in charges on your next bill.
Userlevel 2
It says "20:43 D". It was within Canada and there is no LD. Billing should be automated and not make mistakes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
James wrote:

It says "20:43 D". It was within Canada and there is no LD. Billing should be automated and not...

Obviously something happened. We are just customers like you. Give Koodo a call and they can look into your ebill
Userlevel 4
James wrote:

It says "20:43 D". It was within Canada and there is no LD. Billing should be automated and not...

The "D" beside the time is common occurance not matter what time your unlimited time starts. Because the time is after 7pm, there should not be a charge. If there is not charge, there is no mistake. The "D" has been appearing on the bills like that for a couple years, at least yet no one was charged when they had unlimited time.
Userlevel 2
James wrote:

D is daytime, it is not daytime.
Userlevel 2
James wrote:

'D' was on previous bills like you said. I phoned and they said the '20:43 D' should be an E. They seemed more interested in crediting me the overages than explaining why it happened. There is no way for me to tell which calls should be free Evenings and Weekends.