Koodo Community
Solved

Outstanding tab balance for returned phone?

I have an outstanding tab balance for a phone that I returned to the store I bought it from within the buyer's remorse period. How can I get this fixed? I have tried calling but to no avail...
icon

Best answer by Mats 11 January 2019, 02:48

I would go back to Walmart and have them call Koodo while you're there telling them that you indeed did return the phone. A little early to file a complaint. If they still give you the runaround after a couple days then you have no choice.

View original

5 replies

Badge +4
Your tab balance should get removed if you returned the phone. If you just returned it it might take some time to reflect on your tab balance.

You can request a callback through the assistant to inquire about it.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/
Thanks for your reply.

I returned it last week. I called again today and now the response is there is no record of any return.

So now I'm essentially I have to pay $360 for a phone I don't even own and full $210 upfront for the tab of the phone that I have instead of paying it off $10 per month.

Buyer beware when dealing with Walmart Wireless and Koodo!
Badge +4
When you returned the phone to Walmart they must have given you something that shows you returned the phone. Do you have this?
I got the return receipt but that does not seem to be good enough for Koodo.

Right now I'm in a loop with Koodo saying to going back to store and store saying to call Koodo,

You have any more suggestions or should I file a complaint with CCTS.
Badge +4
I would go back to Walmart and have them call Koodo while you're there telling them that you indeed did return the phone. A little early to file a complaint. If they still give you the runaround after a couple days then you have no choice.