Koodo Community

Community

Outstanding Customer Service!

Hello, This evening I spoke to a customer service representative on the phone (I believe his name was Sam) and I must say he was the most patient, understanding and helpful individual. I had a long and difficult day and wasn't understanding something on my billing cycling and pre-authorized payments and he took a lot of time and patience to explain the situation to me and he made sure that I understood it all. He was so fantastic and should be praised tremendously! I really appreciate his time and professionalism and really really really hope this message gets to him somehow! Please let me know if it can... THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE AWESOME!! A forever grateful customer that truly appreciates your outstanding service and time, Nafees

4 replies

i agree...i think koodo's customer service people are by far the most polite, patient and courteous people i have come across in this business...so kudos to the customer service...
Userlevel 6
RRoyBarman wrote:

i agree...i think koodo's customer service people are by far the most polite, patient and courteo...

Thank you Roy! Kudos to you 🙂
Userlevel 6
Hi Nafees, thank you for your feedback! We like to read that 🙂 Since we can't access your account from here, we won't be able to find this agent to let him know about your compliments. Can you send us an email: http://koo.do/KQPAOF? Please select Social Media and we'll make sure to forward it to his manager 🙂 Thank you!
Yannick wrote:

Hi Nafees, thank you for your feedback! We like to read that 🙂 Since we can't access your accoun...

Thanks so much Yannick! I just followed your instructions and sent an email. Now I am anxiously waiting to see if the message gets delivered to him and his manager! Thanks again! 🙂