Koodo Community
Question

outstanding bill payments and cancellation

• 7 December 2012
  • 5 replies

I received a letter recently saying my service would be cancelled by today, dec 7th, so I registered for pre-authorized payments from my checking account yesterday, finding out that it would not be eligible until the 10th. If I pay all of my outstanding fees on the 10th, will my phone be reactivated? Or is it too late?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi Dylan your best bet would be to contact koodo *611 or 1-866-995-6636 and advise them when and how much the payment is you are making an see if you can work something out. Otherwise if they don't get your payment by the cut off date your account will likely be canceled.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's probably too late and there will be a $35 reconnection fee applied to activate your account again. You can call customer service and tell them your situation and see if they can bump disconnection till the 10th or 11th but don't get your hopes up. - KID ANDROID, ( Team.Android.Canada)
It's probably too late and there will be a $35 reconnection fee applied to activate your account ...They've done that for me in the past, add long as I promised to pay the bill in full.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also be aware that pre authorized payments require one full billing cycle to take effect, so if you just set it up you'll need to make one more payment manually.
I would say, contact them right away and let them know what you have done already. I'm sure they will understand.