Koodo Community

OUTRAGEOUS NEW FEES & CHARGES!!

I chose KOODO because of their COMMITMENT to CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.  I am thinking of LEAVING KOODO based on BEING a VERY DISSATISFIED LOYAL customer. My rates were increased WITHOUT any warning and with all the TAXES here in CANADA, I’m now paying almost $100 a month for ONE CELL phone. Could anyone please suggest a more HONEST and RELIABLE PROVIDER other than koodo?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You need to be more specific, did the charge allign with your contract when you signed up with Koodo? 

Userlevel 6

You have the ability to check current plans with Koodo and change to a different plan - there are new offers all the time. By checking periodically I went from $60 a month for 4 GB, to $50 a month for 11 GB (a couple of years ago). Some require a new phone, some don’t. If you currently have a tab that comes into play also.

Is there a tab payment included in your $100 monthly bill?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

As well, just to add, anytime a price increase occurs this is reflected on your bill (usually within the last page) at least 30 days before the price increase.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Also just to add, loyalty means through thick and thin. Leaving is literally the opposite of calling yourself loyal. 

I don't understand why customers insist on calling them selves loyal while in the act of threatening to leave. 🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Karin There was an add-on that increased to $2 month back in February.  A notice was given in the even people wanted to removed ahead of the increase. This add-ongives you 1,000 minutes to call a number of international places. If you are not calling anywhere overseas you could certainly remove it online.  Your monthly bill with the add-on is $57 before taxes. Hope this helps clarify things.