Koodo Community
Solved

Order number?

• 21 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3

Where do I find the order number on my bill?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 21 February 2021, 05:14

Are you looking for order number or account number?

The order number isn’t on the bill, it is sent to you by a separate email from the webstore. It should start with HFO… if you ordered online. I would suggest you check spam/junk inbox also and see if anything was mistakenly put there.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you looking for order number or account number?

The order number isn’t on the bill, it is sent to you by a separate email from the webstore. It should start with HFO… if you ordered online. I would suggest you check spam/junk inbox also and see if anything was mistakenly put there.

Userlevel 3

I am confused.  i switched to koodo from Virgin mobil. I bought 3 cell phones with plans at Walmart    The attendant said he would request a discount on the $45x3 but when I looked at the agreement after  - I was still charged!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am confused with your description also.

So, you are already a Koodo customer and you received the 1st bill with Koodo? I assumed you had access to your self-serve?

When the sale-person at walmart mention a discount, what was it? was it a connection fee credit or was it a monthly credit?

Userlevel 3

He said he would attempt a 50% discount.  But not the full 45x3 i am talking about service agreement   have not got first bill yet  just purchased on friday was a connection credit

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

He said he would attempt a 50% discount.  But not the full 45x3 i am talking about service agreement   have not got first bill yet  just purchased on friday was a connection credit

He said he would attempt but did he say it was confirmed? I would suggest you call Walmart or visit them again and ask them what the discount amount was and check the bill again. Walmart sometimes had different discount on their own, it is hard to know.

Also, bill credit for the connection fee normally shows up in the 2nd or 3rd bill.

Userlevel 3

Thank you. I will wait until I get the first bill .  I am just going by the user agreement.   Thank you Dinh

Userlevel 3

Ps   The credit i got last time, was a promo that the attendant said had ended, but would try for the 50 % credit toward the $45. Connection fee. Will keep you informed. When I have more info.