Koodo Community
Question

Order Cancelled by Koodo, how long for refund?

• 31 July 2019
  • 4 replies

I placed an order for a phone with Koodo, as well as a small tab. However, the order ended up getting cancelled by Koodo due to a mismatch between my credit card info and my current address (I had forgotten to change it). As a result, I updated my information and ended up going with a different carrier. Nonetheless, my card was still charged the ~ $438 for the phone, but the cancellation email I received stated that the order would be refunded due to the cancellation. It has been 6 business days since the cancellation of the order and the charge still has not been refunded. Would anyone happen to know how long a refund like this usually takes? If it remains for much longer I will have to look into disputing the charge, which I would rather not do.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'd have figured it would have by now. I'll flag this for a rep to look into. Can you post your order number with Koodo?
Sure thing, the order number was: HFO24244902. If you need any other information please let me know!
Userlevel 3
I placed an order for a phone with Koodo, as well as a small tab. However, the order ended up getting cancelled by Koodo due to a mismatch between my credit card info and my current address (I had forgotten to change it). As a result, I updated my information and ended up going with a different carrier. Nonetheless, my card was still charged the ~ $438 for the phone, but the cancellation email I received stated that the order would be refunded due to the cancellation. It has been 6 business days since the cancellation of the order and the charge still has not been refunded. Would anyone happen to know how long a refund like this usually takes? If it remains for much longer I will have to look into disputing the charge, which I would rather not do.

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us! I have verified your order and the refund has been issued to your credit card. You will receive it within 3 business days. Thank you 🙂
Awesome, thank you so much for the help!