Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Option to update my credit card info in order to pay my bills (not for pre-authorized payment)?

I am unable to pay my bills. I think it can be because that my credit card was renewed. No other information was changed. I need to know how I can proceed with the payment with my new credit card. I do not see any option to update my credit card information on the site. Also, please note that this is not for pre-authorized payment. I have been paying my bills manually using my credit card.

What happens when I attempt to pay my bills using the self serve system is that I simply cannot go further after I entered my credit card information. So, I am not able to pay. 

Please give me your advice on how to solve this issue.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Koko. 

Did you receive any error message? Did your billing address changed?
No. No error message was presented. Simply, I am constantly taken back to the step 1 (1. Payment amount) right after I enter all the information at step 2. I rebooted my computer, but the issue persists. And, I reverified the information of my credit card too (all correct).
Userlevel 6
Koko wrote:

No. No error message was presented. Simply, I am constantly taken back to the step 1 (1. Payment ...

Hey Koko! We're currently working on getting this issue fixed as soon as possible. Can you try making your payment via our automated system for this month (*611, option 3->1)? Thanks 🙂