Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Online payment issue

I payed my bill online a month ago but my current bill is showing up as double the normal. I used to have another phone 2 years ago with koodo and is there a possibility it charged that old account?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Maybe your last month payment failed to go through? You can check your bank statement to see if it went through. And for the other phone, does your bill show you this old number/account too?
Mayumi wrote:

Maybe your last month payment failed to go through? You can check your bank statement to see if i...

My bill doesn't show my old account r number... And maybe it didn't go through but I checked that and I am sure that I went through, I will double check.
Make sure that on your Payees on your online bank doesnt have the old account number. Also it could take 7-10 days for the payment to go through. third, double check that the account number you are paying too is 100% correct. (Ive seen people pay to the wrong accounts before) Good luck 🙂
That just happened to me . Im not happy with koodo right now
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What happened?
im having a similar problem. i cancelled my koodo services with koodo and was slammed with a $210 bill after cancelling months ago. i paid th bill to get rid of koodo . and i just recieved a bill in the mail after few months stating i still owe them 210 im furious.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
" ...and was slammed with a $210 bill after cancelling..." - Was it included remaining of the tab balance and overage charges? Did you pay to correct account number? You can check your bank statement or credit card statements if your payment went through. Then call Koodo at 1-866-995-6636 and ask them why you still receiving a bill.