Koodo Community

Community

Online billing discrepancy

My online bill is showing statement from Dec 11 to jan 10 for which I owed 253.72, which was correct, but I paid that amount and under total due is says 169.97 still owing. Things aren't adding up. Am I just looking at the wrong time - between getting new billing period information up and my new bill actually showing yet?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Look like this is the amount for your Jan 11 - Feb 10 bill.

Check out your detailed pdf ebill.  Is it available?
Dennis wrote:

Check out your detailed pdf ebill. &...

It looks like it is - but no where do I have that bill available yet. It just shows that I owe that amount, but last bill available to view is the one I mentioned above
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Check out your detailed pdf ebill. &...

Give it a day or 2.  Looks like the summary updated a bit faster than your pdf ebill on your self serve
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jennifer - is this for phone number ending in 22? I'm thinking it's just a discrepancy with how the info. is being pulled into the summary portion in self-serve. Looking at the account, I can confirm that the previous bill for $253.72 was received on Feb. 2. and the current balance is indeed only $169.97, due March 6. As Dennis suggested, when you click 'Download bill (PDF)' near the top of your page, does it show the latest bill?

Wondering if you can help us figure out the issues here by sharing a few screen grabs (without any of your personal info), i.e. what the billing summary looks like on your self serve account on your computer, on the app (if you use the app), and what the PDF eBill shows? This will help me show the team the issue and help get it fixed.
I just logged back in - and my new bill is there and shows the number above due - which is all correct - just happened to look when thingswere in progress of being updated I'd say
Userlevel 5
Jennifer Wallace wrote:

I just logged back in - and my new bill is there and shows the number above due - which is all co...

Thanks for getting back to us Jennifer, we suspect the same and are having hard time replicating it, which makes me think it's a sporadic occurrence.  When you first noticed this, were you looking at your bill with the mobile app or from your desktop? Your answer will help us refine our troubleshooting steps.  Thanks in advance!
Jennifer Wallace wrote:

I just logged back in - and my new bill is there and shows the number above due - which is all co...

I was viewing it on my phone on my Web browser, chrome
Userlevel 5
Jennifer Wallace wrote:

Awesome, thanks so much for getting back to us with this info. . .now off we go to investigate some more!