Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Online Account Update Schedule

Just started a monthly plan with Koodo yesterday. Own Phone no contract. I use my bank and added Koodo as a payee. Usually this transaction takes 3 days for the payee to receive the payment. My question is. Will my transaction show I have a credit in my account once they receive the transaction? How often does Koodo update their online customer account information.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
I think it will show up as being paid immediately if you use a credit card, and about 3 days (as you say) if using Koodo as a payee from your bank. As soon as Koodo receives payment, it should show up on your account.
Yes, your Koodo account balance will be -$xx.xx I don't suggest paying your cellphone bill from your bank account. You should pay it with a credit card on the day it's due so you get rewards and you will have at least 21 more days to pay the credit card with your own money.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello wrote:

Yes, your Koodo account balance will be -$xx.xx I don't suggest paying your cellphone bill from ...

-"You should pay it with a credit card on the day it's due so you get rewards ...." What rewards?
Userlevel 6
Hello wrote:

Yes, your Koodo account balance will be -$xx.xx I don't suggest paying your cellphone bill from ...

I think they mean the credit card being used has a rewards system (ie. Royal Bank Esso Card, CIBC Aerogold) and so on...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, they will show you account balance . Also you can check transaction history through self serve as well.