Koodo Community

Community

Solved

OK - do I understand this correctly? Koodo charges me if I call them and have a question?

I just signed up and I am trying to figure out how to set up my billing online. Easy said the woman in the store. Well - not so much. I keep getting a screen that says it is being updated right now. And it appears if you call someone to ask for help - they will charge you? WTF?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Leslie, First of all, if you have common questions, you are best off to ask in here (as you just did). You're very likely to get an answer within minutes 🙂 However, if you have a specific problem, such as you [i]tried to set up billing online (just an example) and your credit card is not accepted, you can call Koodo (*611) and they will help you out. That won't cost you one penny... But, and here is where a lot of confusion stems from, IF you call Koodo to do something that you can easily do yourself in self-service (such as change your number), they will indeed charge you a fee, because they expect you to do it yourself. Lastly and to really confuse you 🙂 IF you try to change your number BUT somehow you cannot, and you call Koodo to explain that you tried but failed, they will do it for you... again for free 😃 Hope that helps 😃
Thank you! Appreciate the quick response!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Leslie Caton wrote:

Thank you! Appreciate the quick response!

I forgot to say, welcome to Koodo Leslie 😃