Koodo Community

Community

October bill

Why has my October bill not come in my email? I have had to look it up on my self serve on Koodo.

20 replies

Userlevel 2
Your bill is not delivered to your email.
Userlevel 6
You get a notification that your bill is ready by email not the actual bill. 🙂
Yes I know but I did not get the notification in my email.
Userlevel 6
Catherine Nucci wrote:

Yes I know but I did not get the notification in my email.

Check your junk/promotional email folder especially if you have a gmail account. Google started presorting emails and it may have landed in there. Mark it as something that you would always want to see in your 'personal' folder so you wouldn't miss it.
Userlevel 2
Check if your notifications are set up. If they are, check your spam folder.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Or maybe your bill is not ready yet. You will receive your notification 3 to 5 days after the end of your billing cycle.
Userlevel 1
I did not recieve my October Koodo ebill neither. Or is that either? No matter, I'm on 16-16 cycle, so I just check account amount on my phone, at bank teller, at the end of every month. Month after month. Season after season. Year after year...:-)
Userlevel 1
I did not recieve my October Koodo ebill neither. Or is that either? No matter, I'm on 16-16 cycle, so I just check account amount on my phone, at bank teller, at the end of every month. Month after month. Season after season. Year after year...:-)
Userlevel 2
Moto G wrote:

I did not recieve my October Koodo ebill neither. Or is that either? No matter, I'm on 16-16 cycl...

Your billing cycle would be 16-15 and your bill would be ready for viewing on Oct 21. To say that you did not receive your ebill is a straight up lie because when you log into your account, it will be there unless you don't know how to navigate Self Serve.
Userlevel 1
Ur the liar, liar pants on fire. I never got a Koodo EBill as in ebill, ready notice" sent to my Gmail account. Then I said that I check what I OWE while standing in front of the bank teller AND PAY THE BILL.....year after year. So I dont get an email from Koodo (October first time it happend) I must have loooooooked it up on my self-account.
Userlevel 2
Moto G wrote:

Ur the liar, liar pants on fire. I never got a Koodo EBill as in ebill, ready notice" sent to my...

If you can post a screen shot of your ebill section(where it shows the dates where you can click them) and prove that there are ZERO ebills there, then I'll believe you. Until then, I'm under the impression you do not know how to navigate Self Serve.
Userlevel 2
Moto G wrote:

Ur the liar, liar pants on fire. I never got a Koodo EBill as in ebill, ready notice" sent to my...

Billing > E-Bill incase you can't figure it out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Moto G wrote:

He said he check what he owe on self serve account and pay it. He just said he didn't receive October bill notification. Or am I misreading again?
Userlevel 2
Moto G wrote:

"Stephen Remington 17 hours ago I did not recieve my October Koodo ebill" He can say he's talking about the notification but the ab ove comment is clearly aimed at the bill itself.
Userlevel 1
Moto G wrote:

Same issues as the initial complaint. NO October ebill sent to my gmail account. But it dont matter, cause I look up my bill on self serve when I'm at the bank.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Moto G wrote:

I guess, but I also see "Or is that either?" That is why I thought he is talking about the notification. Good thing is he always check his bill through the self serve account and pay it, right?
Userlevel 4
Moto G wrote:

You will NOT get the actual bill sent to your email, as stated above. Log into Self Serve and go to the billin section. When you see the option to view the ebill, there will be a list of dates. Based on the time period you mentioned, Your bill dates shoudl be the 16th of each month. Can you tell us what you see when you are using Self Serve on your computer, Stephen?
Userlevel 1
"Notification" to any email account IS the bill, with amount owing.
Userlevel 2
Moto G wrote:

NO, it's NOT. A notification states "YOUR EBILL IS READY FOR VIEWING ON YOUR SELF SERVE ACCOUNT. PLEASE LOG INTO YOUR SELF SERVE ACCOUNT TO VIEW YOUR BILL". THAT IS NOT THE BILL! I'm thoroughly convinced you don't know what you are talking about 😑.
Userlevel 4
Moto G wrote:

The notification is just that, a notification. It may show the total amount due but it does refer you to Self Serve to view the details. It is a common mistake that the notification can be confused as being the bill.