Koodo Community

not receiving promotional offer

• 5 March 2021
  • 4 replies

when I signed up in December I was supposed to receive $100 promotional offer equalling $10/month for 10 months. Not receiving?

4 replies

Badge +4

I would suggest scheduling a callback through Koodo Assist. Or send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger. A rep will be able to take a closer look as to why you’re not receiving the promotional offer and hopefully resolve the matter. 

https://www.facebook.com/Koodo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you change your number( port/transfer in)?

It could trigger that the promotion drop off..   In that case, you can contact Koodo and they can easily fix the issue.

You can set up a call back through chat or send them a message through FB or Twitter.

This makes sense. I changed the automatic number to another.  Thanks. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

when I signed up in December I was supposed to receive $100 promotional offer equalling $10/month for 10 months. Not receiving?

Hello! We’ve managed to review your account and bills. The credit was applied for 2 months, and after the phone number was changed / port in, the credit got stuck on the first number. It has been reapplied on the correct phone number and you will see it starting the next bill that will be posted, in koodomobile.com/selfserve, for the remaining months. Thank you.