Koodo Community
Question

not able to talk to anyone from koodo, discounts?

• 21 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Since koodo has deactivated their number and the online chat only understands simple prompts, I am unable to get my question answered... 

I know that Telus, which owns koodo, is offering hospital employees no phone bills during this pandemic. Is koodo offering anything, even a slight discount, to nurses like myself?

Thanks,

Crystal

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Telus and Koodo customers can get 2 months of free services if you are an employee at 14 hospitals.

https://community.koodomobile.com/billing-66726/hospital-employees-during-covid-19-7797653?fbclid=IwAR1L7jhm3_D-vfR9guaq0uBFA0lm6FlWZ_fRJ_MlXurkd8j9-9AMVY9gDcc#post19853480

At that link you wqill find some more details and the 14 hospitals eligible.

Hi Goran, thank you very much for your reply. I unfortunately “do not have access” to this link apparently. Do you know if the list of hospitals is posted anywhere else or how to go about getting it if I would be included?

Thanks,

Crystal

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Goran, thank you very much for your reply. I unfortunately “do not have access” to this link apparently. Do you know if the list of hospitals is posted anywhere else or how to go about getting it if I would be included?

Thanks,

Crystal

Here’s the list:

Eligible Hospitals:

Hospital
Centre universitaire de santé McGill
Foothills Medical Centre
Montreal General Hospital
Mount Sinai Hospital
North York General Hospital
Princess Margaret Hospital
Royal Alexandra Hospital
St. Michael's Hospital
Surrey Memorial
The Ottawa Hospital
Toronto General Hospital
Toronto Western Hospital
Trillium Health Partners
Vancouver General Hospital

Thanks for listing that, Allen. Sadly my hospital system is not included :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for listing that, Allen. Sadly my hospital system is not included :(

Sorry about that:(

Their reasoning for those select hospitals was "These eligible hospitals have been identified by our Medical Advisory Council as having been ‘hardest hit’ by COVID-19 responses."

I'll update you here if we hear of any new hospitals being added!

Mostly Toronto I see. 

I appreciate that! Thank you for your help :)

Darn. Rogers just gave 2 months free for my girlfriend who works at Eagle Ridge Hospital in Port Moody. I work at Royal Columbian in New West and was hoping to get the help