Koodo Community
Question

No SIM but already received a monthly bill

• 13 January 2021
  • 3 replies

So current Telus customer switching to Koodo.  I ordered a SIM before Christmas and got an email on the 24th of December saying it was on its way, expect 3-5 business days. Well it’s now the 13th of January I got no SIM yet and I received a bill already a week ago for service. Well I have no SIM card and haven’t even used the service and I’m days away to having late fees?  I am aware its likely with Canada Post and delayed due to COVID. However no way to contact anyone so I am not sure what to do.  Already starting to think I made a big mistake switching. Anyone have similar experience? Help?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you have an order number (Starting with HFO...). was it a SIM only?

You could post the order number here, then I will flag a rep. If you haven’t received the SIM right now, I suspected there was something wrong with the shipment.

Order No. HFO28647039

Yes, SIM only.

Userlevel 5

Hello Willie! It looks like the SIM card has been shipped on Dec 24th, as you said,  through Canada Post. If you are comfortable with this, you can purchase a SIM card from a store and you’ll be able to activate it over the phone, by booking a callback on koodomobile.com/chat

Once you have the new SIM card you can give us a heads-up on Facebook or Twitter so we can make the necessary adjustments on your account.