Koodo Community

Community

Solved

no service

It's been 1 month and a half that I don't have service because I haven't paid my bill. Now I want to finally get on track to have service again, but my bill amount includes also the two months where I couldn't even send texts or make a call. Is it possible not to pay those two months?
icon

Best answer by Sophia 17 January 2015, 18:12

No, I'm afraid not Beatrice. When you take a plan with a carrier, you are on a monthly contract. You not paying your bill does not eliminate your contract... I'm really sorry to say that the fact you couldn't use your service is entirely due to yourself and not Koodo's fault. Hate the be the bringer of bad news but that's the way it is I'm afraid. Be prepared of having to pay late fees and a reconnection fee as well.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No, I'm afraid not Beatrice. When you take a plan with a carrier, you are on a monthly contract. You not paying your bill does not eliminate your contract... I'm really sorry to say that the fact you couldn't use your service is entirely due to yourself and not Koodo's fault. Hate the be the bringer of bad news but that's the way it is I'm afraid. Be prepared of having to pay late fees and a reconnection fee as well.