Koodo Community
Solved

No refund for connection fee

• 11 February 2019
  • 7 replies

I signed up with koodo at New Year's eve last year at a Koodo store. I was told I have to pay $35 connection fee in my first bill but it will be refunded to me at my second bill. Now after I checked my second bill, there is no refund. I wonder what is happening. Will the refund appear in my 3rd bill?
icon

Best answer by Dinh 11 February 2019, 23:47

It normally showed up in your 3bill. You could send message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) or setup a callback through their digital assistant.

You won't be charged for this. You are normally charged for something you can do it yourself in self-service
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it doesn't then I'd contact Koodo, yes.
If it doesn't then I'd contact Koodo, yes.
what is their number? WIll they charge me for the customer service?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It normally showed up in your 3bill. You could send message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) or setup a callback through their digital assistant.

You won't be charged for this. You are normally charged for something you can do it yourself in self-service
I completely forgot i am getting mine, lol.
But just received it!
Thanks, Koodo.
I signed up with koodo at New Year's eve last year at a Koodo store. I was told I have to pay $35 connection fee in my first bill but it will be refunded to me at my second bill. Now after I checked my second bill, there is no refund. I wonder what is happening. Will the refund appear in my 3rd bill?

I'm having this same issue right now except I reached out Via facebook (I'm only techincally on my first bill) regarding a different billing issue, and just asked to 'confirm' that this would be credited and am being challenged and told that there are no notes on my account (anywhere) to indicate that this was factual. I was told by at least 3 different reps (both before and after porting over to Koodo) that this was actually a promotion in Ontario valid until July 1rst - and had the name and date of the last rep who was most helpful who confirmed that I should be looking for it most likely on my third bill. the Rep I'm currently conversing with on facebook is telling me there are no pending credits and he has nothing to support this. Really hope that Koodo comes through since I made this decision to switch based on the advertising/information I was provided with and I will be disappointed if it was incorrect, or, if it isn't honoured...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm having this same issue right now except I reached out Via facebook (I'm only techincally on my first bill) regarding a different billing issue, and just asked to 'confirm' that this would be credited and am being challenged and told that there are no notes on my account (anywhere) to indicate that this was factual. I was told by at least 3 different reps (both before and after porting over to Koodo) that this was actually a promotion in Ontario valid until July 1rst - and had the name and date of the last rep who was most helpful who confirmed that I should be looking for it most likely on my third bill. the Rep I'm currently conversing with on facebook is telling me there are no pending credits and he has nothing to support this. Really hope that Koodo comes through since I made this decision to switch based on the advertising/information I was provided with and I will be disappointed if it was incorrect, or, if it isn't honoured...
Although i cant speak to your case/account specifically there was a promotion from June 7-June 30 to waive the $35 connection fee on new activations with in market plans that include data, talk and text. (Not eligible with talk and text, tablet or home phone plans)
The credit will show on the 2nd or 3rd bill if you were eligible for it
Thank you! I was able to reach a rep over the phone in the meantime- who also confirmed this was the case, thanks so much!!! when one person wastes 2 hours of time on facebook simply because they are not aware, everyone gets a bit testy! 🙂 thanks again.