Koodo Community
Solved

no phone yet but already received a bill

So I just signed up and ordered a phone through koodoo on the 15th.  waiting for it to ship, apparently a label has been made.  But now I have not received my phone but I already received my first bill, with an extra day of charges from last billing period.  Tried to contact Koodoo but they want to text me on my koodoo number on my phone that I have not yet received.

I guess I have to wait until I get my phone to talk to anyone at Koodoo.  Don’t think I should be paying yet for something I don’t have yet.  Anyone else had this happen and how was it resolved?  Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Dennis 20 May 2020, 02:02

You'd have to send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to attempt to get some credit

Wait until you get your new phone and sim and then contact Koodo to request a credit.  This way Koodo will know how many days of credit to give you

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You'd have to send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to attempt to get some credit

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wait until you get your new phone and sim and then contact Koodo to request a credit.  This way Koodo will know how many days of credit to give you