Feedback
No Contact for rediculous situation | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

No Contact for rediculous situation

• 30 June 2021
  • 5 replies

I find myself in a ridiculous situation and there is no way to contact Koodo person.

I was a customer with pre-authorized payments with credit card.  I switched my cell phone to another company and now after a long time I find that Koodo did not take the last payment from my credit card as it was usually done but gave me to a collection agency for petty cash. So now I have to deal with them just because Koodo did not take the final payment for the last month when I switched. I find this very disturbing and it creates a lot of hustle for me, and there is no way to contact anybody from Koodo.

icon

Best answer by Chris Koodo 30 June 2021, 16:54

It was a pleasure speaking with you today Ivan. Happy to hear that it was a simple mistake on the collection agencies behalf. 

Just a little FYI for anyone keeping track of this thread. As long as pre-authorized payments are set up, the final invoice should automatically be withdrawn, just like any other payment. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Once you cancelled Koodo service, your pre-authorized payment was no longer active. Last payment must be made by the customers based on the final bill.

You could contact Koodo directly by schedule a callback from them at www.koodo.com/chat or chat with a rep via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Koodo/Twitter. I believe If you don’t want to deal with the collection agency, you could pay Koodo directly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I find myself in a ridiculous situation and there is no way to contact Koodo person.

I was a customer with pre-authorized payments with credit card.  I switched my cell phone to another company and now after a long time I find that Koodo did not take the last payment from my credit card as it was usually done but gave me to a collection agency for petty cash. So now I have to deal with them just because Koodo did not take the final payment for the last month when I switched. I find this very disturbing and it creates a lot of hustle for me, and there is no way to contact anybody from Koodo.

Since your bill has been sent off to a collection agency, you will need to contact them directly to deal with it.

For your reference, if you have any past due bills, make sure to contact Koodo as soon as possible to pay the balance in full or set up a payment arrangement to avoid these kinds of situations from happening again. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/past-due-bill

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@MilkyWay customers still can pay Koodo directly and Koodo will inform the collection agency. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It was a pleasure speaking with you today Ivan. Happy to hear that it was a simple mistake on the collection agencies behalf. 

Just a little FYI for anyone keeping track of this thread. As long as pre-authorized payments are set up, the final invoice should automatically be withdrawn, just like any other payment. 

Just to update:

Thanks to Koodo for contacting me promptly.

I was very frustrated as I could not reach the collection agency after their initial call and I could not find a way to contact Koodo.

I finally talked to the agency and it proved that they are looking for a different person with the same name.

All the best