Koodo Community

Community

Solved

no answer to my question

I have been trying for 3 days and I've tried messaging on facebook, I've tried texting, I've tried here and I've tried the e-mail from here. there were comments here but not providing a solution so why can't I get a hold of some one to help me correct my problem. what is the phone number for Koodoo

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Referring to that thread? https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/when-you-say-financial-instutution-whom-are-you-refering-too
Userlevel 6
Looks like a solution was provided in that thread, even if she doesn't like it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
From the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Margery, as Robert pointed out we provided you with answer. The choice remains your, but I urge you to talk to your bank where you paid and made that mistake. You will get your money back the quickest that way. 
Bernard wrote:

Margery, as Robert pointed out we provided you with answer. The choice remains your, but I urge y...

thanks for the phone number. the money has been paid out the bank can't get it back it has to come from the one that was over paid. thank you for all the comments. Next time I will be more careful

Bernard wrote:

Margery, as Robert pointed out we provided you with answer. The choice remains your, but I urge y...

I have sent messages as well to the contact us