Koodo Community
Question

Need to Speak to a Live Rep

I need to speak to a live rep regarding my account. There are charges on it that are not valid dating back to the end of February and 1st of March. I cannot reach anybody in person at Koodo! Very very frustrated!

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you tell us about your charge? 
Did you change your plan? Did you go over your minutes...?

Maybe we can help or explain about charges?

No, I did not go over my minutes. I have unlimited. It's to do with u.s. charges on dates that my phone was not even on. And I was also over charged on extra data. I need to speak with a representative because I need to talk to them about it and get them to fix my invoice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you try setting up call back through assist?

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_support

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, I did not go over my minutes. I have unlimited. It's to do with u.s. charges on dates that my phone was not even on. And I was also over charged on extra data. I need to speak with a representative because I need to talk to them about it and get them to fix my invoice.

Are the US charges for roaming while you were in the US or for calling to the US (long distance)?

Can you explain how you were overcharged on data?

Also, have you loged into your self serve and downloaded your detailed PDF ebill?  What was the line item description from where you saw your erroneous charges?

Are the US charges for roaming while you were in the US or for calling to the US (long distance)?

Can you explain how you were overcharged on data?

Also, have you loged into your self serve and downloaded your detailed PDF ebill?  What was the line item description from where you saw your erroneous charges?

For roaming when my phone and data were turned off. I am very familiar with my plan and I know when I used my phone in the states. I just need to speak to a rep to get it sorted out. I know it's an error, it just needs to be fixed. if somebody could just please tell me how to get in contact with a representative, that would be wonderful.

What are you supposed to type in when asking for a call back?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What are you supposed to type in when asking for a call back?

After answering the first question, just type #HelpSS

I have four phones with Koodo and I am seriously considering changing companies.  I have tried everything to speak to a live representative with no success.  I went onto Virgin Mobilities site and instantly they provided me with the number to call and speak to a representative.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have four phones with Koodo and I am seriously considering changing companies.  I have tried everything to speak to a live representative with no success.  I went onto Virgin Mobilities site and instantly they provided me with the number to call and speak to a representative.

Did you try to schedule a callback as mentioned by Dennis above?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What did you need to talk to Koodo about? Maybe we can help you here