Koodo Community
Solved

need to restore service

• 14 January 2021
  • 3 replies

With covid being a thing I've been struggling to pay my phone bill and today my service was cut off. I don't have the money to pay for the entire balance I owe but how can I restore service for now? Can I make a smaller payment now to restore service? 

icon

Best answer by Goran 14 January 2021, 23:11

Dial #227 to get connected to the billing department. From there you can work out a payment plan.

If its becoming too much you could switch to a lower price plan. What are your current needs xactly?

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Dial #227 to get connected to the billing department. From there you can work out a payment plan.

If its becoming too much you could switch to a lower price plan. What are your current needs xactly?

yes we too are trying to pay our bill but with no viable income due to covid we are struggling and it is our only way to contact anyone for schooling or work

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

yes we too are trying to pay our bill but with no viable income due to covid we are struggling and it is our only way to contact anyone for schooling or work

Follow Goran’s advice.  Contact their billing department and make some payment plans. 

If dial #227 didn’t work, send them a message through FB or Twitter. They will help you your issue.