Koodo Community
Solved

Need the composition details on my balance due

Hi,

I purchased a monthly plan on 26 dec 2018 and concelled the plan on jan 9 2019. My Koodo self serve account shows that I have a balance due of 64.47$, but none of details is provided to facilitate my understanding. How can I do to get a detail on that? Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 13 January 2019, 17:03

@mxq Indeed you will have to wait for your last bill. That is the one that will your outstanding charge (several hundred) if you put your phone on tab. Plus, any adjustment for the period you had the line activated. You will continue to be able to log into your account to settle the charges.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Download the pdf version of the bill.

Thanks for your response.
I'm a new Koodo customer and it's my first bill as to now. The pdf version bill give a different amount ( the total amount on the pdf bill do not equal the balance du on my self serve account ) and should be invalide because some changes haved been made (concellation of monthly plan). I suppose the balance due is the amount I should pay finally. What I need is a detailed explanaton on this balance due( how it comes).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will have to wait for the final bill if you cancelled your plan 3 days ago (jan 09 2019?). The next pdf bill in your selfservice should have the amount Koodo want you to pay.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@mxq Indeed you will have to wait for your last bill. That is the one that will your outstanding charge (several hundred) if you put your phone on tab. Plus, any adjustment for the period you had the line activated. You will continue to be able to log into your account to settle the charges.
Thanks to @Bernard Koodo &@Dinh.

I was told that late payment charges will apply if payment is not done before Jan 28th, so I want know when my final bill will be sent to me?

The monthly plan rate is 35$ before taxe, will I be fully charged on that or proportionately? Any other charge beyond my monthly plan (concellation fee)?

Thanks again et good week-end.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The final bill likely arrives at the next billing date (next month). You could pay your Jan bill, if you wish. But it won't hurt to wait.

You will have to pay whatever as stated in your contract and regulations. You only have to pay for the days that you used (regarding the $35/m question)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your first bill is indeed due on the 28th of Jan. To avoid late payment charges, balance needs to be paid by then. After that you will receive your final bill with outstanding tab balance charge etc.