Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My wife and I just signed up for koodo with the exact same phone and same plan. Her bill is $15 more then mine, is there a reason why?

$40 a month plan with iphone SE. My bill was $65 and hers was $80. Anyone able to help with this?

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's probably proration, Jon. If this is her first bill, it would be part of the first month + the entire new month. You'll see that next bill, things will have leveled out 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did one of you bring your own phone? And only have 1 tab? The tab costs is usually 15$ so that's what has me wondering.
we are both new. both new phones. both same plan. both have tab with our new phones. Same across the board.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jon Doyle wrote:

we are both new. both new phones. both same plan. both have tab with our new phones. Same across ...

Refer to Sophia's answer then. Thanks for answering 🙂
I appreciate the quick replys!  ;-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jon Doyle wrote:

I appreciate the quick replys!  ;-)

No sweat. That's why we're here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can always check page 3 of the bill to see if she went over her allotment somewhere. That's pretty well the only ot explanation.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did she go over her minutes or data?
So i checked out the pdf bill, and she was charged $15.00 twice for the tab charge. I was charged once and she was charged twice. Maybe on the next bill she will not be charged. If that is not the case how do i get it changed?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jon Doyle wrote:

So i checked out the pdf bill, and she was charged $15.00 twice for the tab charge. I was charged...

You will have to call 611 for billing disputes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jon Doyle wrote:

So i checked out the pdf bill, and she was charged $15.00 twice for the tab charge. I was charged...

If your not in a rush to get it back, I would wait till your next bill shows up and see if there is no tab charge, at that point I would be calling it. But its up to you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jon Doyle wrote:

You do have 30 days I believe to dispute bill charges after you get the bill
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jon Doyle wrote:

It will be fine if its a few days after the billing date. Especially with them being new customers.
Thanks for all the feedback!! I'll wait until the next bill before i call in!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jon Doyle wrote:

Thanks for all the feedback!! I'll wait until the next bill before i call in!

no sweat Jon, dont wait too long after the bill comes next month to call, as Goran said above there is a cut off but your a new customer so if its a day or two after you will be fine.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also this is for tab charge. If your wife got charged 2x$15, then she should pay off her tab one month sooner than you. Just keep eye on the tab balance for each of your line/account.
So i went ahead and called anyways, they said sorry for the mistake and put the refund on my next bill! All is good! Gotta say, pretty good service and great support from all of you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jon Doyle wrote:

So i went ahead and called anyways, they said sorry for the mistake and put the refund on my next...

Glad u got it sorted lol