Koodo Community

Community

Solved

MY phone number call ME??..

Why on my bill they say that MY phone number call me and I have to pay for that??? What's wrong???

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you check your voice mail it comes out of your minutes or you are charged for it if you have used up your minutes
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
That should have been incoming calls, incoming calls will display your own number, since for the security of other people, Koodo can not display on your bill their numbers... And if those calls were charged, most likely you were over your minutes at that time already.
Thanks for your answer!! 🙂 I think it's the incoming calls thing!
Jennifer Laflamme wrote:

Hey if u won't u can call me c if I can get your call c if it works when people from n.b. call me it don't works so fare
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jennifer Laflamme wrote:

Please don't revive a one year old thread with nonsense, George! Edit Oh I see you asked for help in another thread, my apologies. Let's confine answers to that one huh 🙂
Jennifer Laflamme wrote:

thankyou for answering my question. I had a call listed on my bill from my number TO my own number and couldn't figure out how that works. Saved me called Koodo
Userlevel 1
This causes a lot of confusion. If the incoming number isn't blocked there no problem showing it on the bill as it was delivered to the call phone. If it is blocked, easy enough to indicate an incoming call from a blocked number.
Those numbers are misleading, and have different reasons, but usually show up as paid when the base airtime is over, and start to count from your credit, the best way to avoid this is to make sure to have your calls in the off beak hours if you're eligible for this.