Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My phone no and monthly plan is wrong in my e-bill account. I am a new user. please correct it.

it should be corrected before my first bill.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Call customer service. This is a public customer forum, not a direct line to koodo. Nobody here has access to your account.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Call customer service. This is a public customer forum, not a direct line to koodo. Nobody here...

do i need to pay extra money to call customer service about wrong bill?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Call customer service. This is a public customer forum, not a direct line to koodo. Nobody here...

No.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

i m afraid of customer service, how do they charge us of calling,it will charge us once i call them?
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

if i hav something dont understand in my bill, can i call them for free?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

There is no charge for tech support. There is no charge to discuss your bill. There is no charge to fix your self serve login. The only things customer service charges for (other than transfers of ownership) are account changes which can easily be made through self serve. There is not even a charge for walking you through making the changes in self serve.
Userlevel 6
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

^^ This should be added to the frontpage and every subpage, blinking, underlined, in bold and in alternating colors with spiralling, shrinking and expanding arrows pointing at it with a generic picture of a headset-wearing smiling rep with the caption "We're here to help you". Really.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Agreed, 100%.
Userlevel 1
Maybe the person who's number you have on your account has your info? I'd call them (the number you have on your account that isn't yours) to find out, so you both don't accidentally share each others' personal info. They may be wondering the same thing. This could be a big mess waiting to happen. Or did you port a number over? Sometimes the carrier gives a temp number in the interim of a transfer.